(Blackwood, NJ) – To make specific that residents have access to necessary healthcare care, the Camden County Division of Nicely becoming and Human Options will be supplying no expense adult properly becoming screenings at two locations subsequent week and will also be traveling across the county to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
“These screenings are a great likelihood for these who are not in a position to make it to a doctor’s workplace to confirm up on their properly becoming,” stated Commissioner Virginia Betteridge, liaison to the Division of Nicely becoming and Human Options. “Additionally, we are going to continue our vaccine pop up clinics to make specific everyone is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines. Please seem at the schedule and appear at stopping by a single of our locations.”
The adult properly becoming screenings are scheduled for Tuesday, March 21 from ten a.m. to 12 p.m. at Wendy Supermarket 3325 Westfield Ave, in Camden and from 12:30 p.m. to two:30 p.m. at Luz Groceries 3920 Westfield Ave, Pennsauken Township.
The adult properly becoming screenings incorporate:
- Blood anxiety screenings
- Cancer threat assessment
- Nutrition counseling
- Cholesterol screenings (total cholesterol only)
- Diabetes screening (Fast for 12 hours, consume a hearty meal just ahead of you start the swiftly and take virtually absolutely nothing by mouth from then except water or medication till ideal right after the test.)
For any inquiries, please speak to Bonnie Arrojo at (856)-739-6544 or Margie Camacho (856)-374-5127.
Vaccination net web pages for the week of March 20 are as follows:
- South Camden Meals Industry location, ten a.m. to 12 p.m., 700 Pine Street, Camden 08103
- Litwins Industry location, 12:15 p.m. to two:30 p.m., 801 Elm St, Camden 08102
- Town Hall/Voorhees Town Center, 5:30 p.m. to six:30 p.m., 2220 Voorhees Town Center, Voorhees 08043
- Camden Therapy Associates, 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 508 Atlantic Ave, Camden 08104
- Sacred Heart/ Mighty Writers, 12:30 p.m. to two:30 p.m., 1801 Broadway Camden, 08104
- Clementon Meals Pantry, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., 33 Berlin Rd, Clementon, NJ 08021
- United Methodist Haddon Heights, 11 a.m. to two:30 p.m., 704 Garden St, Haddon Heights 08035
Walk-Ins are welcome at all locations, but if you would like to send information and facts and details to make an appointment, please send your name and date of birth to either of the following emails:
In addition to these locations, the Camden County Nicely becoming Hub continues to give vaccines from two p.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesdays and from two p.m. to six p.m. on Thursdays. You can make an appointment at the Camden County Nicely becoming Hub by visiting www.CamdenCountyVaccine.com.