Hawai‘i Division of Well being closes JB,S Kitchen and Lounge in Wailuku
Posted on Mar 17, 2023 in Newsroom
WAILUKU, HI – The Hawai‘i Division of Well being (DOH) has posted a red “Closed” placard to shield public well being due to crucial meals security violations at JB,S Kitchen and Lounge. The restaurant owned and operated by JB,S Kitchen and Lounge, LLC, is positioned at 752B Reduced Major Street in Wailuku.
The meals establishment received the red placard on March 15, 2023 and should stay closed till all violations are resolved and DOH makes it possible for the restaurant to reopen to the public.
Vital violations noted at inspection incorporate:
- Cockroach infestation in the kitchen, such as on walls and pipes more than flour and batter at the deep-fry station.
- An accumulation of grease and meals debris was observed on and about the stove, which serves as a meals supply for roaches.
- Hand-wash sinks had been not applied exclusively applied for hand washing as needed.
- Cross-contamination situation was observed in a refrigerator with raw eggs getting stored above vegetables and prepared to consume foods.
- Cleaning options had been observed stored more than uncooked pasta and baking soda in the dry storage cabinet.
The well being division is requiring the meals establishment to take the following corrective actions just before they will be permitted to reopen:
- Expert pest handle should be stepped up to eradicate roaches
- Facility should be cleaned to get rid of all pest harborage situations, such as the grease construct-up and meals debris and
- Meals and toxic chemical storage should be organized to resolve prospective cross-contamination of different foods and contamination from toxic chemical compounds.
A adhere to-up inspection is scheduled for March 17, 2023.
The Division of Well being Meals Security Branch protects and promotes the well being of Hawai‘i residents and guests by means of education of meals business workers and regulation of meals establishments statewide. The branch conducts routine well being inspections of meals establishments exactly where meals goods are ready, manufactured, distributed, or sold.
The branch also investigates sources of meals-borne illnesses and prospective adulteration. It is also accountable for mitigating the effects of these incidents to avert any future occurrences. Division of Well being meals security specialists strive to operate with company owners, foodservice workers, and the meals business to assure protected meals preparation practices and sanitary situations.
To view restaurant inspection reports, go to http://hi.healthinspections.us/hawaii/.
For extra data on the department’s placarding plan go to http://well being.hawaii.gov/san/.
# # #
One thought on “News Releases from Division of Well being”
Bumble on empowering women all over the world
Fusion5 Laptops specs reviews tests and details
Nextbit Móviles características opiniones y análisis
The URL youre trying to access is invalid