• Port Angeles Organization enterprise Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational applications are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week capabilities Matthew Rainwater, executive director, Pennies for Quarters.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for these at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. Initially St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week capabilities a report on the status of the Dungeness Reservoir.
Lunch may well nicely be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in unique individual Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week capabilities Sea Cadets with Jared Minared.
Zoom access is by request. E-mail information and email@example.com for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for these at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Improvement Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at eight a.m. The Zoom hyperlink is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and on line by way of zoom.
Applications can be positioned on their web site, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In unique individual at The Enormous Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and on line by way of Zoom.
Applications can be positioned on their web site, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your private invitation to Zoom, please e mail sequimrotary @gmail.com.
• West Finish Organization enterprise and Certified Association — Meets in unique individual Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to eight:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-unique individual and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week they will meet at Recovery Cafe, 939 Kearney St. in Port Townsend, with a presentation by Brian Richardson.
For access to the Zoom meeting, e mail PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in unique individual at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Place Neighborhood Center, ten West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week capabilities EJCR/Habitat for Humanity.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Day-to-day News
One thought on “EYE ON Organization enterprise: This week’s meetings”
Максим Криппа стратегия быстрого и безопасного похудения Туристична агенція «Всем Туристам» м Київ