Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their basic season premium economy excursion fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK/EWR), United States to Bali (DPS), Indonesia, with doable overnights or stopovers in Singapore (SIN).
Image by Michelle Raponi from Pixabay
Recall to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-connected queries or discoveries!
fare: SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SQ) R25USREM NYC to DPS
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: permitted 01JAN by way of 23MAY or 15AUG by way of 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/instantly immediately after 29JAN 20.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: Tickets have to be issued on/instantly immediately after 29JAN 20.
- Booking class: R
- Expense: from $1,225 ($1,126 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-.
- Sophisticated reservation/ticketing restrictions: ticketing have to be completed at least 90 days just just before departure.
- Minimum stay: -/-
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in each path in SIN at $50 each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Alterations: charge $1 hundred for reissue/revalidation.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Download (DOCX, 39KB)
One thought on “Airfare of the Day -Premium Economy- SINGAPORE AIRLINES New York to Bali from $1,225”
RouterTech » Blog Archive » Максим Криппа стратегия похудения 913
Интервью Максима Криппы для журнала Инвестиции